Logical Metonymy Resolution in a Words-as-Cues Framework: Evidence From Self-Paced Reading and Probe Recognition
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 973–996, June 2014
How to Cite
Zarcone, A., Padó, S. and Lenci, A. (2014), Logical Metonymy Resolution in a Words-as-Cues Framework: Evidence From Self-Paced Reading and Probe Recognition. Cognitive Science, 38: 973–996. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12108
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft. Grant Number: SFB 732/D6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!