When Is Perception Top-Down and When Is It Not? Culture, Narrative, and Attention
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1493–1506, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Senzaki, S., Masuda, T. and Ishii, K. (2014), When Is Perception Top-Down and When Is It Not? Culture, Narrative, and Attention. Cognitive Science, 38: 1493–1506. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12118
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Alberta Innovates Scholarship. Grant Number: 200801188
- SSHRC. Grant Number: 410-2007-382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!