A Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling Approach to Searching and Stopping in Multi-Attribute Judgment
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 1384–1405, September/October 2014
How to Cite
van Ravenzwaaij, D., Moore, C. P., Lee, M. D. and Newell, B. R. (2014), A Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling Approach to Searching and Stopping in Multi-Attribute Judgment. Cognitive Science, 38: 1384–1405. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12119
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!