Moving Through Time: The Role of Personality in Three Real-Life Contexts
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1662–1674, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Duffy, S. E., Feist, M. I. and McCarthy, S. (2014), Moving Through Time: The Role of Personality in Three Real-Life Contexts. Cognitive Science, 38: 1662–1674. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12124
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- Northumbria University Department of Humanities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!