The Impact of Analogies on Creative Concept Generation: Lessons From an In Vivo Study in Engineering Design
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 126–155, January 2015
How to Cite
Chan, J. and Schunn, C. (2015), The Impact of Analogies on Creative Concept Generation: Lessons From an In Vivo Study in Engineering Design. Cognitive Science, 39: 126–155. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12127
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0855293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!