Children's Explanations as a Window Into Their Intuitive Theories of the Social World
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1687–1697, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Rhodes, M. (2014), Children's Explanations as a Window Into Their Intuitive Theories of the Social World. Cognitive Science, 38: 1687–1697. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12129
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-1226942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!