Portions of this research were presented in the meetings of the Psychonomic Society in 2007, the Annual Meeting of the Society of Mathematical Psychology in 2008, and the Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society in 2010 (Mayrhofer, Hagmayer, & Waldmann, 2010).
Agents and Causes: Dispositional Intuitions As a Guide to Causal Structure
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 65–95, January 2015
How to Cite
Mayrhofer, R. and Waldmann, M. R. (2015), Agents and Causes: Dispositional Intuitions As a Guide to Causal Structure. Cognitive Science, 39: 65–95. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12132
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Center for Statistics of the University of Göttingen
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Wa 621/20, Wa 621/22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!