Interaction Between Phonological and Semantic Representations: Time Matters
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 538–558, April 2015
How to Cite
Chen, Q. and Mirman, D. (2015), Interaction Between Phonological and Semantic Representations: Time Matters. Cognitive Science, 39: 538–558. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12156
- Issue online: 11 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Moss Rehabilitation Research Institute. Grant Number: R01DC010805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!