A UNIFIED FRAMEWORK OF TARGETED MARKETING USING CUSTOMER PREFERENCES
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 451–472, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), A UNIFIED FRAMEWORK OF TARGETED MARKETING USING CUSTOMER PREFERENCES, Computational Intelligence, 4, pages 451–472, doi: 10.1111/coin.12003, and (
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!