COMPARISON AND SELECTION OF OBJECTIVE FUNCTIONS IN MULTIOBJECTIVE COMMUNITY DETECTION
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 562–582, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), COMPARISON AND SELECTION OF OBJECTIVE FUNCTIONS IN MULTIOBJECTIVE COMMUNITY DETECTION, Computational Intelligence, 4, pages 562–582, doi: 10.1111/coin.12007, , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60905025, 61074128, 71231002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB329603
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!