A BI-LEVEL DECISION MODEL FOR CUSTOMER CHURN ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 583–599, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), A BI-LEVEL DECISION MODEL FOR CUSTOMER CHURN ANALYSIS, Computational Intelligence, 4, pages 583–599, doi: 10.1111/coin.12008, , and (
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Numbers: DP0557154, DP110103733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!