EXPLORING A SUBGRAPH MATCHING APPROACH FOR EXTRACTING BIOLOGICAL EVENTS FROM LITERATURE
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 600–635, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), EXPLORING A SUBGRAPH MATCHING APPROACH FOR EXTRACTING BIOLOGICAL EVENTS FROM LITERATURE, Computational Intelligence, 4, pages 600–635, doi: 10.1111/coin.12009, and (
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!