The Internet and National Solidarity: A Theoretical Analysis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 48–66, February 2013
How to Cite
Soffer, O. (2013), The Internet and National Solidarity: A Theoretical Analysis. Communication Theory, 23: 48–66. doi: 10.1111/comt.12001
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!