Tertius Tactics: “Mediated Social Capital” as a Resource of Power for Traditional Commercial News Media
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 112–130, May 2013
How to Cite
Hess, K. (2013), Tertius Tactics: “Mediated Social Capital” as a Resource of Power for Traditional Commercial News Media. Communication Theory, 23: 112–130. doi: 10.1111/comt.12005
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!