Journalism-as-a-Conversation: A Concept Explication
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 131–147, May 2013
How to Cite
Marchionni, D. M. (2013), Journalism-as-a-Conversation: A Concept Explication. Communication Theory, 23: 131–147. doi: 10.1111/comt.12007
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!