Exploring Complex Organizational Communities: Identity as Emergent Perceptions, Boundaries, and Relationships
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 148–169, May 2013
How to Cite
Gilpin, D. R. and Miller, N. K. (2013), Exploring Complex Organizational Communities: Identity as Emergent Perceptions, Boundaries, and Relationships. Communication Theory, 23: 148–169. doi: 10.1111/comt.12008
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!