Communication Infrastructure Theory and Entertainment-Education: An Integrative Model for Health Communication
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 83–103, February 2014
How to Cite
Literat, I. and Chen, N.-T. N. (2014), Communication Infrastructure Theory and Entertainment-Education: An Integrative Model for Health Communication. Communication Theory, 24: 83–103. doi: 10.1111/comt.12011
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!