Media Logic, Social Control, and Fear
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Special Issue: Conceptualizing Mediatization. Guest Edited by: Nick Couldry and Andreas Hepp
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 223–238, August 2013
How to Cite
Altheide, D. L. (2013), Media Logic, Social Control, and Fear. Communication Theory, 23: 223–238. doi: 10.1111/comt.12017
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!