Presidents as Priests: Toward a Typology of Christian Discourse in the American Presidency
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 375–394, November 2013
How to Cite
Coe, K. and Chenoweth, S. (2013), Presidents as Priests: Toward a Typology of Christian Discourse in the American Presidency. Communication Theory, 23: 375–394. doi: 10.1111/comt.12020
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!