Social Democracy or Corporate Libertarianism? Conflicting Media Policy Narratives in the Wake of Market Failure
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 336–355, November 2013
How to Cite
Pickard, V. (2013), Social Democracy or Corporate Libertarianism? Conflicting Media Policy Narratives in the Wake of Market Failure. Communication Theory, 23: 336–355. doi: 10.1111/comt.12021
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!