Editor Ashwini Chhatre
Sequestering carbon and restoring renosterveld through fallowing: a practical conservation approach for the Overberg, Cape Floristic Region, South Africa
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 255–263, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Mills, A. J., Birch, S.-J. C., Stanway, R., Huyser, O., Chisholm, R. A., Sirami, C. and Spear, D. (2013), Sequestering carbon and restoring renosterveld through fallowing: a practical conservation approach for the Overberg, Cape Floristic Region, South Africa. Conservation Letters, 6: 255–263. doi: 10.1111/conl.12003
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Table Mountain Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!