Editor Andrew Rosenberg
Systematic Conservation Planning: A Better Recipe for Managing the High Seas for Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Use
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 41–54, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ban, N. C., Bax, N. J., Gjerde, K. M., Devillers, R., Dunn, D. C., Dunstan, P. K., Hobday, A. J., Maxwell, S. M., Kaplan, D. M., Pressey, R. L., Ardron, J. A., Game, E. T. and Halpin, P. N. (2014), Systematic Conservation Planning: A Better Recipe for Managing the High Seas for Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Use. Conservation Letters, 7: 41–54. doi: 10.1111/conl.12010
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA10NMF429028
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-08-STRA-03
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|conl12010-sup-0001-S1.doc||43K||Table S1: Description of high seas management measures from Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.