Editor Krithi Karanth
Understanding the Determinants of Volunteer Retention Through Capture-Recapture Analysis: Answering Social Science Questions Using a Wildlife Ecology Toolkit
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 391–401, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Beirne, C. and Lambin, X. (2013), Understanding the Determinants of Volunteer Retention Through Capture-Recapture Analysis: Answering Social Science Questions Using a Wildlife Ecology Toolkit. Conservation Letters, 6: 391–401. doi: 10.1111/conl.12023
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 01:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!