Editor Atte Moilanen
Sustain common species and ecosystem functions through biodiversity offsets: response to Pilgrim et al.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 385–386, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Regnery, B., Kerbiriou, C., Julliard, R., Vandevelde, J.-C., Le Viol, I., Burylo, M. and Couvet, D. (2013), Sustain common species and ecosystem functions through biodiversity offsets: response to Pilgrim et al. Conservation Letters, 6: 385–386. doi: 10.1111/conl.12027
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!