Editor Mark Colyvan
Psycho-Social Factors Influencing Forest Conservation Intentions on the Agricultural Frontier
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 103–110, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Mastrangelo, M. E., Gavin, M. C., Laterra, P., Linklater, W. L. and Milfont, T. L. (2014), Psycho-Social Factors Influencing Forest Conservation Intentions on the Agricultural Frontier. Conservation Letters, 7: 103–110. doi: 10.1111/conl.12033
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- National Council of Scientific Research (CONICET)
- National Institute of Agricultural Technology (INTA) of Argentina
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table S1: Factor loadings (i.e., correlations between item and construct scores) and summary statistics for item scores and t-value for the comparison of mean score versus scale mid-point.
Table S2: Statements and scales of each item of the questionnaire.
Table S3: Frequencies for qualitative attributes of surveyed landholdings.
Table S4: Summary statistics for quantitative attributes of surveyed landholdings.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.