All authors are members of the interdisciplinary graduate school “Cooperation of Science and Jurisprudence in Improving Development and Use of Standards for Environmental Protection—Strategies for Risk Assessment and Management.”
How Much Biodiversity does Natura 2000 Cover?
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 470–471, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hochkirch, A., Schmitt, T., Beninde, J., Hiery, M., Kinitz, T., Kirschey, J., Matenaar, D., Rohde, K., Stoefen, A., Wagner, N., Zink, A., Lötters, S., Veith, M. and Proelss, A. (2013), How Much Biodiversity does Natura 2000 Cover?. Conservation Letters, 6: 470–471. doi: 10.1111/conl.12037
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: GRK 1319