All authors are members of the interdisciplinary graduate school “Cooperation of Science and Jurisprudence in Improving Development and Use of Standards for Environmental Protection—Strategies for Risk Assessment and Management.”
How Much Biodiversity does Natura 2000 Cover?
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 470–471, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hochkirch, A., Schmitt, T., Beninde, J., Hiery, M., Kinitz, T., Kirschey, J., Matenaar, D., Rohde, K., Stoefen, A., Wagner, N., Zink, A., Lötters, S., Veith, M. and Proelss, A. (2013), How Much Biodiversity does Natura 2000 Cover?. Conservation Letters, 6: 470–471. doi: 10.1111/conl.12037
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: GRK 1319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!