Editor Reed Noss
Impacts of Rodenticide and Insecticide Toxicants from Marijuana Cultivation Sites on Fisher Survival Rates in the Sierra National Forest, California
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 91–102, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, C., Sweitzer, R., Gabriel, M., Purcell, K., Barrett, R. and Poppenga, R. (2014), Impacts of Rodenticide and Insecticide Toxicants from Marijuana Cultivation Sites on Fisher Survival Rates in the Sierra National Forest, California. Conservation Letters, 7: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/conl.12038
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- USDA Forest Service Western Wildlands Environmental Threat Assessment Program
- USDA Forest Service Region 5
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!