Editor Julie Lockwood
Closing the knowing–doing gap in invasive plant management: accessibility and interdisciplinarity of scientific research
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Conservation Letters published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
How to Cite
Matzek, V., Covino, J., Funk, J. L. and Saunders, M. (2013), Closing the knowing–doing gap in invasive plant management: accessibility and interdisciplinarity of scientific research. Conservation Letters. doi: 10.1111/conl.12042
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- The Nature Conservancy. Grant Number: #CSO-07152011 to VM
- College of Arts and Sciences at Santa Clara University
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.