Editor Dr. Andrew Knight
A Transparent Process for “Evidence-Informed” Policy Making
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 119–125, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Dicks, L. V., Hodge, I., Randall, N. P., Scharlemann, J. P.W., Siriwardena, G. M., Smith, H. G., Smith, R. K. and Sutherland, W. J. (2014), A Transparent Process for “Evidence-Informed” Policy Making. Conservation Letters, 7: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/conl.12046
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- UK Research Councils’ Rural Economy and Land
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Swedish Research Council Formas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!