Editor Dr. Andrew Knight
A Transparent Process for “Evidence-Informed” Policy Making
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 119–125, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Dicks, L. V., Hodge, I., Randall, N. P., Scharlemann, J. P.W., Siriwardena, G. M., Smith, H. G., Smith, R. K. and Sutherland, W. J. (2014), A Transparent Process for “Evidence-Informed” Policy Making. Conservation Letters, 7: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/conl.12046
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- UK Research Councils’ Rural Economy and Land
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Swedish Research Council Formas
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|conl12046-sup-0002-tableS1.docx||21K||Table S1. List of 116 interventions to benefit wildlife on farmland for which evidence has been synthesized in Dicks et al. (2012)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.