Editor Andrew Knight
Re-Evaluating Evidence for Past Population Trends and Predicted Dynamics of Yellowstone Grizzly Bears
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 312–322, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Doak, D. F. and Cutler, K. (2014), Re-Evaluating Evidence for Past Population Trends and Predicted Dynamics of Yellowstone Grizzly Bears. Conservation Letters, 7: 312–322. doi: 10.1111/conl.12048
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Natural Resources Defense Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!