Editor Ashwini Chhatre
Mining and the African Environment
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 302–311, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Edwards, D. P., Sloan, S., Weng, L., Dirks, P., Sayer, J. and Laurance, W. F. (2014), Mining and the African Environment. Conservation Letters, 7: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/conl.12076
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 05:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Australian Council for International Agricultural Research
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|conl12076-sup-0001-SuppMat.docx||73K||Text S1: Methods for overlaying Central African mineral occurrences with EBAs and PAs|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.