Editor Prof. Reed Noss
Planning across freshwater and terrestrial realms: cobenefits and tradeoffs between conservation actions
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright and Photocopying: ©2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Adams, V. M., Álvarez-Romero, J. G., Carwardine, J., Cattarino, L., Hermoso, V., Kennard, M. J., Linke, S., Pressey, R. L. and Stoeckl, N. (2013), Planning across freshwater and terrestrial realms: cobenefits and tradeoffs between conservation actions. Conservation Letters. doi: 10.1111/conl.12080
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Australian Government's National Environmental Research Program (NERP)
- Griffith University–James Cook University collaborative grant scheme
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP120103353
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!