A social relational network perspective for MPA science
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
©2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Alexander, S. M. and Armitage, D. (2014), A social relational network perspective for MPA science. Conservation Letters. doi: 10.1111/conl.12090
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- Canada–Caribbean Community Climate Change Adaptation
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!