Editor Andrew Knight
Eye on the Taiga: Removing Global Policy Impediments to Safeguard the Boreal Forest
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
©2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 408–418, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Moen, J., Rist, L., Bishop, K., Chapin, F. S., Ellison, D., Kuuluvainen, T., Petersson, H., Puettmann, K. J., Rayner, J., Warkentin, I. G. and Bradshaw, C. J. A. (2014), Eye on the Taiga: Removing Global Policy Impediments to Safeguard the Boreal Forest. Conservation Letters, 7: 408–418. doi: 10.1111/conl.12098
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (MISTRA)
- Swedish Forestry Industry
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Umeå University
- Forestry Research Institute of Sweden (Skogforsk)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!