New Media, the “Arab Spring,” and the Metamorphosis of the Public Sphere: Beyond Western Assumptions on Collective Agency and Democratic Politics
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 217–228, June 2013
How to Cite
Salvatore, A. (2013), New Media, the “Arab Spring,” and the Metamorphosis of the Public Sphere: Beyond Western Assumptions on Collective Agency and Democratic Politics. Constellations, 20: 217–228. doi: 10.1111/cons.12033
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!