Developing Corporate Governance Research through Qualitative Methods: A Review of Previous Studies
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Qualitative Research
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 183–198, March 2013
How to Cite
McNulty, T., Zattoni, A. and Douglas, T. (2013), Developing Corporate Governance Research through Qualitative Methods: A Review of Previous Studies. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 21: 183–198. doi: 10.1111/corg.12006
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!