Corporate Social Responsibility Issue
Corporate Governance and Performance in Socially Responsible Corporations: New Empirical Insights from a Neo-Institutional Framework
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Corporate Social Responsibility, Institutional Structures and Corporate Governance
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 468–494, September 2013
How to Cite
Ntim, C. G. and Soobaroyen, T. (2013), Corporate Governance and Performance in Socially Responsible Corporations: New Empirical Insights from a Neo-Institutional Framework. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 21: 468–494. doi: 10.1111/corg.12026
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- School of Management and Business
- Aberystwyth University research funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!