Corporate Social Responsibility Issue
(Re-)Interpreting Fiduciary Duty to Justify Socially Responsible Investment for Pension Funds?
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Corporate Social Responsibility, Institutional Structures and Corporate Governance
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 436–446, September 2013
How to Cite
Sandberg, J. (2013), (Re-)Interpreting Fiduciary Duty to Justify Socially Responsible Investment for Pension Funds?. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 21: 436–446. doi: 10.1111/corg.12028
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (Mistra)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!