What are the Characteristics of Firms that Engage in Earnings Per Share Management Through Share Repurchases?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 334–350, July 2013
How to Cite
Farrell, K. A., Yu, J. and Zhang, Y. (2013), What are the Characteristics of Firms that Engage in Earnings Per Share Management Through Share Repurchases?. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 21: 334–350. doi: 10.1111/corg.12029
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!