Global Perspectives on Entrepreneurship
The Changing Latitude: Labor-Sponsored Venture Capital Corporations in Canada
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Global Perspectives on Entrepreneurship: Public and Corporate Governance
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 145–161, March 2014
How to Cite
Johan, S., Schweizer, D. and Zhan, F. (2014), The Changing Latitude: Labor-Sponsored Venture Capital Corporations in Canada. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/corg.12057
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!