Global Perspectives on Entrepreneurship
Family Control, Regulatory Environment, and the Growth of Entrepreneurial Firms: International Evidence
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: Global Perspectives on Entrepreneurship: Public and Corporate Governance
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 132–144, March 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Hou, W., Li, W., Wilson, C. and Wu, Z. (2014), Family Control, Regulatory Environment, and the Growth of Entrepreneurial Firms: International Evidence. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 132–144. doi: 10.1111/corg.12060
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC). Grant Number: 950-226325
- Canada Foundation of Innovation (CFI). Grant Number: 226325
- Manitoba Research and Innovation Fund (MRIF). Grant Number: 226325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!