National Governance Bundles Issue
Structuring Corporate Boards for Wealth Protection and/or Wealth Creation: The Effects of National Institutional Characteristics
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Special Issue: National Governance Bundles
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 266–289, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y. U. and Ozdemir, S. Z. (2014), Structuring Corporate Boards for Wealth Protection and/or Wealth Creation: The Effects of National Institutional Characteristics. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 266–289. doi: 10.1111/corg.12062
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!