Politically Connected Firms and Earnings Informativeness in the Controlling versus Minority Shareholders Context: European Evidence
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 330–346, July 2014
How to Cite
Bona-Sánchez, C., Pérez-Alemán, J. and Santana-Martín, D. J. (2014), Politically Connected Firms and Earnings Informativeness in the Controlling versus Minority Shareholders Context: European Evidence. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 330–346. doi: 10.1111/corg.12064
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Research Agency of the Spanish Government. Grant Number: ECO2011-29144-CO3-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!