Corporate Governance in Microfinance Institutions: Board Composition and the Ability to Face Institutional Voids
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 367–386, September 2014
How to Cite
Chakrabarty, S. and Bass, A. E. (2014), Corporate Governance in Microfinance Institutions: Board Composition and the Ability to Face Institutional Voids. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 367–386. doi: 10.1111/corg.12071
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!