Mediation or Moderation? The Role of R&D Investment in the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Chinese IT Industry
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 501–517, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Chen, L. and Feng, T. (2014), Mediation or Moderation? The Role of R&D Investment in the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Chinese IT Industry. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 501–517. doi: 10.1111/corg.12073
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 70901022, 71371057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!