Controlling Shareholder-Manager Collusion and Tunneling: Evidence from China
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Corporate Governance: An International Review
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 440–459, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Gao, S., Guan, X. and Jiang, F. (2014), Controlling Shareholder-Manager Collusion and Tunneling: Evidence from China. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22: 440–459. doi: 10.1111/corg.12081
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2014 03:26AM EST
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0796
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 71002032, 70972129, 71172179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!