Clinical Practice Guidelines
A clinician's quick guide of evidence-based approaches Number 2: Depression
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 88–89, July 2013
How to Cite
Moulds, M. L., Werner-Seidler, A. and Dalgleish, T. (2013), A clinician's quick guide of evidence-based approaches Number 2: Depression. Clinical Psychologist, 17: 88–89. doi: 10.1111/cp.12017
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.