Acute effects of resistance training on cytokines and osteoprotegerin in women with metabolic syndrome
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2012 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 122–130, March 2013
How to Cite
Pereira, G. B., Tibana, R. A., Navalta, J., Sousa, N. M. F., Córdova, C., Souza, V. C., Nóbrega, O. T., Prestes, J. and Perez, S. E. A. (2013), Acute effects of resistance training on cytokines and osteoprotegerin in women with metabolic syndrome. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 33: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/cpf.12004
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.